Privacy and Policy
What is GetMySpares?
- The domain name GetMySpares.com as well as the software and application GetMySpares (“Platform”) is provided by [Panasonic], (hereinafter referred to as “GetMySpares” or “Company” or “We” or “Our” or “Us”). The Platform serves as a platform for providing information and connecting the sellers/service providers to the customers/end users of Platform (“End Users” or “User”). Further, the Platform provides the Users with a platform for connecting with the sellers for their purchase requirements. [The Platform may be used by Users to connect with, and for placing orders with the sellers (“Services”)].
Sending a letter marked to the attention of
Mr. Subhankar Deb
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
12th Floor, Ambience Tower, NH-8, Ambience Island, DLF Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002 ;
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Call at 01244603170
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the guests of the Platform and the End Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom GetMySpares will disclose such information.
What is personal information?
- “Personal information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “sensitive personal data or information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- guest details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records
- Information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
Terms for all Users:
- This section applies to all guests and End Users.
- User can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. If User updates any of his/her/its information, GetMySpares may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided to GetMySpares in its archives for uses documented herein. GetMySpares takes User’s rights seriously and encourages User to use them if User deems this to be appropriate. User may exercise these rights by emailing GetMySpares at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the information provided to GetMySpares by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that GetMySpares may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the SPI Rules, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates (d) for communication purpose so as to provide the End User a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the medical practitioners and their practice, (e) debugging customer support related issues. GetMySpares also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the End User for the following purposes:
- Providing the Services and/ or facilitating the sale/ purchase of Products through the Platform.
- Contacting End-Users for offering new products or services.
- Contacting End-Users for taking product and Service feedback.
- Analysing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analysing anonymized data /information for commercial use.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User visits the Platform, GetMySpares may receive the URL of the sites from and to which such User navigates. GetMySpares also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help GetMySpares] improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third-parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law.
- The Platform uses temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by GetMySpares and its service providers for providing better user experience, technical administration of the Platform, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, GetMySpares may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. GetMySpares does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies.
- GetMySpares keeps records of the users, purchase history, invoices, wishlist, support messages etc. for the purposes of administration of Services, research and development, for User administration and as required under applicable laws.
- GetMySpares may keep records of telephone calls received and made for support/queries or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, research and development and for User administration.
- GetMySpares may keep records of usage data whenever the Users interact with GetMySpares for Services. This may include the webpages the Users visit, what the Users click on, when did the Users perform those actions and so on.
- GetMySpares allows other companies, to serve advertisements to the Users. These companies include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms. GetMySpares may "target" some ads to User that fit a certain general profile. GetMySpares does NOT use personally identifiable information to target ads.
- GetMySpares does not knowingly collect personal data from children.
- In addition, User agrees that We are not responsible and do not have control over any third-parties that User authorizes to access its/his/her content. If the User is using a third-party website or service and allows them to access its/his/her content, such User shall do so at its/his/her own risk.
GetMySpares addresses any discrepancies and grievances of all Users with respect to processing of information in a time bound manner. For this purpose, GetMySpares has designated Mr. Subhankar Deb as the Grievance Officer, who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
Sending a letter marked to the attention of
Mr. Subhankar Deb
Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.
12th Floor, Ambience Tower, NH-8, Ambience Island, DLF Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002;
- Sending an email to email@example.com
Privacy Terms Applicable for End Users:
- As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to End Users on the Platform, certain information, including sensitive personal data or information is collected from the End Users.
- If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to GetMySpares prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, stored or used, then you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to modify or remove the same. In addition, any End User can ask GetMySpares, by sending an email to email@example.com whether GetMySpares is keeping personal data about him/her, and every End User is also entitled to require GetMySpares to delete and destroy all such information relating to him/her (but not other End Users) in its possession.
- Users’ personally identifiable information they choose to provide on the Platform is used to help the Users describe / identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the Users as an individual, is collected by GetMySpares from Users (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by GetMySpares. GetMySpares may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. If GetMySpares wishes to use any End User’s personal data for a new purpose, it will seek such End User’s permission before doing so. GetMySpares will communicate with the Users through email and notices posted on the Platform or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Users can change their e-mail and contact preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GetMySpares may conduct a User survey to collect information about Users' preferences. These surveys may be optional and if Users choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, GetMySpares at times may offer contests to qualifying Users in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. None of this information is shared with third parties, except for with consent of the User. The demographic information that the Platform collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help the Platform improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of Users. This may include targeting advertising to Users about Our Services. Information we gather through a contest may also be disclosed to third parties, as necessary, for prize fulfillment and other aspects of any contest or similar offering. The User specifically agrees that the Users information may be shared with the relevant sellers, payment gateway & related financial institutions and logistics service providers in relation to purchasing services provided to the User.
- All employees and data processors of GetMySpares, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every End User’s sensitive personal data and information.
- We may also disclose or transfer User’s personal and other information a User provides, to another third party as part of merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets of any division of the Company or the Company as a whole. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that a User provide to Us.
- To the extent necessary to provide Users with the Services on the Platform, We may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with the Company to provide Users with such services, to help Us communicate with Users or to maintain the Platform. Generally, these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Platform or the Users, including the providers of online communications services, will have rights to use and disclose the Personal Information collected in connection with the provision of these services in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- Terms for all Users:
- Eligibility: Please note that to register with the Platform and to enter into a valid contract with Us, User should be eligible to enter into and perform legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. The Company shall not be held responsible and/or liable if the User provides any false information regarding its/his/her age. The Company can delete any Users account/take all necessary steps, if We become aware that User is not eligible and has provided Us with false personal information.
As part of the registration process, GetMySpares collects the following personal information from End Users:
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Mobile number;
- Password chosen by the User;and
- Other details as the End User may volunteer.
- The Company makes all End User Information accessible to its employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- If any User has any question, issue, complaint regarding any of our Services, please contact our customer service at email@example.com
- If a User has any questions concerning GetMySpares, the Platform, this Agreement, or anything related to any of the foregoing, GetMySpares can be reached at the following email address - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a User uses the Service after notice of changes have been sent to such User or published on the Platform, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed practices.